Blissful Art

Friday, February 3, 2012

Tagged! :)

Maggie at A Window in the West tagged me. :)


1) post these rules
2) you must post 11 random things about yourself
3) answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
4) create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5) go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged



The 11 random things about myself... 

One: I am going to an Irish dance competition this weekend.
Two: I get headaches a lot.
Three: My hair is really long.
Four: I love animals.
Five: I want to like coffee but I think it tastes disgusting.
Six: I love hot chocolate.
Seven: I remember the day I started Irish dancing. April 21st, 2007 at 12:30PM. I wore a red t-shirt and black shorts.
Eight: Some people think I have a really good memory.
Nine: Maybe that's true but only for things that have nothing to do with school.
Ten: I can't wait to read the second Hunger Games book.
Eleven: I love Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme chocolate bars. I'm addicted.

Eleven answers to eleven questions:



What is your favorite vocal prayer? The St. Michael prayer.
If you had to choose between reading only ancient literature and only medieval literature for a year, which would you choose? Medieval.
Who is your favorite author of the 20th century? Tolkien!
Do you prefer historical fiction or science fiction? Historical.
Do you make your bed every morning and how do you make it? I do make it. Um, the normal way?
E-reader or physical book? Physical.
What was the last thing you drank? Lemonade.
What is your least favorite song by your favorite musician? No idea.
Who is your favorite superhero? Spiderman. No, Batman. No, Captain America. I don't know. :)
What is your favorite Christmas carol? God rest ye merry gentleman.
Have you ever checked under your bed for monsters? Of course! ;)

11 new questions:


What is your favorite flower?
Pencil or pen?
Who is your least favorite superhero?
If you had to choose only one book to read for the rest of your life what would it be?
Do your prefer TV shows or movies?
What color are your favorite pair of shoes?
Would you rather visit Ireland or England?
What was the last thing you ate?
What is your favorite dessert?
Who is your favorite historical figure?
Do you prefer tea or coffee?

I’m tagging:

Leah  at Leia's Boutique 
Johanna at Growing up on a Farm
Alyssa at Live Love Craft

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm touched that you want to leave a thought behind! However, I do moderate my comments and anything rude or offensive shall not be published. :)