Blissful Art

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Show Me Spring--A Photo Challenge

I've decided to host a Photo Challenge!

What: The Show Me Spring Photo Challenge

Hosted By: Elven Maiden @ Blissful Art

When: Anywhere from now to March 20th!

How: Simply snap a photo (or find an old photo) that shows an aspect of spring, then add your linky to the collection! And post this button somewhere on your blog on in your post. :)




I will choose a winner, no idea what the prize should be though... :)

Have fun!
Elven Maiden

7 comments:

  1. I will be sure to enter this! Now I just have to find something springy to take a picture of! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just thought I'd let you know that I've entered and that my blog post is scheduled for 1:00 AM.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When will you post the winner?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Dakota!

    I sort of "extended" the deadline so I will post the winner tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds great! I look forward to seeing who won!

    ReplyDelete

I'm touched that you want to leave a thought behind! However, I do moderate my comments and anything rude or offensive shall not be published. :)