Blissful Art

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Graphics of late


I've been experimenting with GIMP lately, so I thought I'd share my favorites of all the graphics I made. Hope you enjoy them:)

LOTR! Of course, I had to use the Song of Aragorn.

click to enlarge  
Then my latest obsession, The Hunger Games! I read the first book a couple weeks ago, and loved, loved, loved it. I started the second one on Thursday and finished it yesterday (Sunday). Thankfully, I had the last book on hand and read the majority of it last night. I have about 100 pages left, and I was a good girl today and made myself wait till I finished my schoolwork to read it. Which reminds me. It's late and I need to go finish school so I can finish Mockingjay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm touched that you want to leave a thought behind! However, I do moderate my comments and anything rude or offensive shall not be published. :)