Blissful Art

Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday Daybook




Date... 
Monday, the 13th of February, 2012. 

Mood…
Tired. (Does that count?)

Outside my window...
is a rainy, cold, day. Winter decided to show up.

I'm thinking...
 that I need to make some Valentines.

I'm reading...  
I just finished Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins.

I'm listening to... 
The sound of my fingers typing.

Yesterday, I...
The most notable things I did were going to mass and finishing Mockingjay.
I'm excited for... 
St. Valentine's day because I get to go bowling with friends.

I want... 
a Cookies 'n' Creme chocolate bar. But when do I not? (I'm obsessed with those, BTW)

I love... 
Cookies 'n' Creme chocolate bars. ;)


A picture thought...

raindrops on roses

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm touched that you want to leave a thought behind! However, I do moderate my comments and anything rude or offensive shall not be published. :)