Blissful Art

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Art of Fireworks


All architecture is great architecture after sunset; perhaps architecture is really a nocturnal art, like the art of fireworks.

~G.K. Chesterton


If you live in any other country in the world, (besides the U.S.) the 4th of July is just a day. Random, boring day. However, if you live in the United States of America, the 4th of July is more than a date.
It's the day of celebrating our independence. Fireworks have become a great tradition on the 4th of July. If you're a crazy photographer like me, you took approx. five gazillion pictures of fireworks. And if you're a un-organized person like me, you're just now editing and uploading the photos of fireworks to your blog. Yeah, oops...

Okay, so maybe I didn't take five billion photos of fireworks, but I certainly took a lot!




click to enlarge...





This isn't all of them, but it's all I had time to edit. Hope you guys like them!

God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. Ooo! These are great! We didn't get to have fireworks this year because of the drought. So sad. You did a great job! :)

    I have a photo contest on my blog, if you are interested. http://jgsphotography.blogspot.com/2011/09/sky-meet-earth-photo-contest.html

    And also a giveaway :) http://metoostudios.blogspot.com/2011/09/blog-design-giveaway.html

    I would love to have you enter!

    ReplyDelete

I'm touched that you want to leave a thought behind! However, I do moderate my comments and anything rude or offensive shall not be published. :)