Blissful Art

Monday, May 30, 2011

How I made my blog banner: In Five Steps (On picnik)

At this moment I'm probably in the car on my way to Arkansas. I've scheduled this post. :)
~MG
-------


Aye, I'll bet ye noticed I changed me blog banner. Again. And this be how I did it! (Okay, I'll stop talking like a pirate now, matey! :)

How I made my blog banner: In five easy steps (On picnik.com)

Step One: 

Crop and resize photo.











Step Two:


Cross Process. Fade 55%.


Step Three: 


Focal soften: blur-17, focal size-77%, edge hardness- 50%, fade- 20%



Step Four:

Add text. The main fonts I used were 'Olho de Boe' and 'Rascunho Errado'.


Step Five:

Download photo and upload it to blog.

Before:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm touched that you want to leave a thought behind! However, I do moderate my comments and anything rude or offensive shall not be published. :)