Blissful Art

Friday, May 27, 2011

Elven Swirls




Otherwise titled:

Icepack +Injured foot+Beads+Wire=Elven Swirly Rings!

Yes, I injured my foot. Fifth injury since August. I think I pulled a muscle or teared one. I (hope) think it's the latter, not the former.

Anyway, bring on the Elven Swirls! 

After watching Shaylynn's tutorial for easy rings, (This is insanely easy! You must try!) I decided to make one. One turned into five. I actually would have made more, but I was out of wire. The only reason I had enough wire to make even just five was because while looking for something in my closet I found this bag. It was even cleverly marked.


So I made these rings!




I strung seed beads onto the wire, and then put a pretty bead at the front. :) Very, very, easy! And fun. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm touched that you want to leave a thought behind! However, I do moderate my comments and anything rude or offensive shall not be published. :)