Blissful Art

Monday, July 23, 2012

Craft Bucket List and a Bit o' Random

Hello, lovely people.

I felt like saying that because when I went to the Dark Knight Rises midnight premiere, one of the people at the movie theater asked if any of us "lovely people" wanted pizza. I decided I liked that phrase. So you might be called that a lot by me. Hope you don't mind. ;)

Anyhow, since I start school in a month (First year of highschool! I'm slightly nervous, slightly excited, slightly scared to death, slightly giddy....lots o' slightly!) I decided I should do more crafting before the everlasting doom of schoolwork dawns on me. So I made a bucket list of specific crafts/jewelry I wanted to make. Because everyone has secretly always wanted to make a bucket list. Oh wait that's just me. Haha. I think I am hilarious. You know why? Cause I am. ;)

Anyhow, here is the bucket list! (Why are they called that, anyone know?)

1. Scrapbook Paper Bookmarks (maybe not these specific ones)

2. Scrapbook Paper Art

4. Decoupage with Lace

5. Braided Fabric Headbands

6. DIY Ruffle Headband

7. Lace Patterned Notebooks

8. DIY Dry Erase Board
 
9. Swirly Ear Cuff


10.Wrapped Leather Bracelet

Let's see if I can do it! :) I'll make sure to post so you can see what I've accomplished. And make sure to check out these tutorials, they are all great! I found most of them on Pinterest. Feel free to follow me!

Love,
Mary Grace

P.S. Aren't you proud of me? I think I've finally gotten into the groove of posting regularly. :D


3 comments:

  1. I love this idea!
    I'm 15 and I love the way you descibe things!
    Do you wrte stories?
    I'll be on again
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma!

    Your comment made me grin. :D Thank you soooo sooo much!!
    Yes, I do like to write stories. :)

    Love,
    Mary Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Update a story on your blog!
    I'd love to read them!
    And update your blog
    By the way, I absolutely love it!
    BRB
    Emma

    ReplyDelete

I'm touched that you want to leave a thought behind! However, I do moderate my comments and anything rude or offensive shall not be published. :)