Blissful Art

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Daybook: The 1st of May, 2012



Date... 
Tuesday, May 1st, 2012.

Mood…
Calm.

Outside my window...
The trees are swaying in the wind.

I'm thinking...
That today  is the anniversary of my 1st Holy Communion. Here is a picture of me in...2005? I think so... I was 7. Ain't I adorable?

I'm reading...  
I just started Gone With The Wind, yesterday. :)

I'm listening to... 
The keyboard. And my little brother eating a waffle. He likes waffles.

Yesterday, I...
Did school and ran errands with my Mutter (mother, in german).

I'm excited for... 
Dance class tonight.

I want... 
to be done with school.

I love... 
Biology. Which I'm not even doing till next year. But I love it.


A picture thought...

Butterfly on the flowers. :)

1 comment:

  1. GONE WITH THE WIND! Aaahhh! I hope you enjoy it. :)

    PS - your first Communion picture is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I'm touched that you want to leave a thought behind! However, I do moderate my comments and anything rude or offensive shall not be published. :)