Blissful Art

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

On the tenth day of Christmas...

I'm sorry for going for a while without posting again...one of New Years  resolutions ought to be to try and post more often. :)

graphics by moi
Well, here we are. It's the tenth day of Christmas. I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas. Mine was lovely, to be sure. I can't believe the twelve days of Christmas are almost over! Epiphany is on Friday. The week before Christmas I couldn't believe it was almost Christmas. And now it's over. Wow.

I got many great gifts, including a metal stamping kit! I haven't been able to use it yet, but I can't wait. I'm just annoyed because it didn't come with any instructions. *rolls eyes*

I also redid my room! I painted it (with much help from my mom :) a really pretty seafoam blue (it was a very dark blue before, which made it look like a cave) it really lightened the room up. I'll be posting before/after pictures soon. Stayed tuned!






Well, last but not least, here are a few Christmas pictures. Merry Christmas! (I'm trying to say that all I can till Epiphany!!)


P.S. I'm in the process of redoing the blog, so if their are any glitches, that's why! :) God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm touched that you want to leave a thought behind! However, I do moderate my comments and anything rude or offensive shall not be published. :)