Blissful Art

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Dreary Autumn Days


I love October. It's so beautiful. Sadly, here in Texas the leaves have not yet started to change color. Soon! October is coming to an end, however. Tomorrow we're having an Eve-Before-All-Hallow's-Eve party. It's a costume party and I have no costume. I'll probably end up throwing something together, though.

November is coming. So is All Saints Day, All Souls, NaNoWriMo, and dance competitions. I have a dance competition this coming weekend then another the next. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the season of Autumn. I hope that you did well on your dance competition!
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete

I'm touched that you want to leave a thought behind! However, I do moderate my comments and anything rude or offensive shall not be published. :)