Blissful Art

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Vintage Inspired Jewelry and a quick update

Sorry for the lack of posts... But hey, I sorta kinda have an excuse... First, one word. SCHOOL. Lots less time to stare at the computer. ;) Second, activities start back up! Busyness. Oooh, and in other news I'm starting a drama/acting and tomorrow is the first day. Eeeep! You'll (hopefully) see a flood of posts now... I have approx. 4 gazillion projects to share with you! :) Now, on to the jewelry!

It all started about a month ago. I was at the amazingness known as the craft store and I spied some gold charms. I fell in love with them and bought them even though the price tag was a bit high... And of course I went right home and went crazy!



I love this necklace sooooooo much. ^_^ I took a chain, took it apart then strung the pearls and gold charms onto silk thread and attached them securely to the chain. And yes, it does sound easier then it was. :)
This charm bracelet was sooooooo fun to make. Very easy, too. It looks so vintagey, and I also think it looks a little steampunk. What do you think?

Off to finish History! Auf Wiedersehen! :)

3 comments:

  1. They are lovely, I especially love the necklace!! Your are so talented! Who doesn't spend up big at craft stores, I just did the other day!!
    God bless ~ amme

    ReplyDelete

I'm touched that you want to leave a thought behind! However, I do moderate my comments and anything rude or offensive shall not be published. :)