Blissful Art

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Simple Icy Blue Chaimaille Earrings



 Perfect for a winter afternoon! I got in the mood to make these little things when it got all icy and snowy outside.

I made them with  an icy blue bead in place of the metal ball that comes on the ear wire, a large metal jump ring at the top along with two small ones then a chainmaille mobius! Which I have been seeing a lot of! When I first figured out how to do a mobius I didn't mean too! I had been wanting to learn how but I couldn't figure it out! So I learned how to do it by mistake! :) LOL!

Oh and don't worry, I will have a giveaway post soon! I've just been insanely busy... So it should be here by next Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm touched that you want to leave a thought behind! However, I do moderate my comments and anything rude or offensive shall not be published. :)