Blissful Art

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Two pairs of earrings!


 I think I'll call the first pair "Sunny Droplets":) The thing I like about this pair is their simplicity. To make them is simple. Just slip the metal ball off the earring hook and replace it with a bead, then attach two or three jump rings to the earring hook. Did that make sense?


 I like this next pair also. I'm call these ones "Firery Droplets" Oh and guess where I got that green earring next to my "Firery Droplets"? I bought them from Shaylynn's artfire store

These earrings are simply a orange bead replacing the metal ball that comes on the earring hook, then a gold jump ring, then a small jump ring--both jump rings are attached to the earring hook. In that photo on the right earring the small jump ring is caught upwards. ^_^

I should have a post on a freshwater pearl bracelet soon! :)

Love,
Elven Maiden

2 comments:

  1. Those are all really pretty! I think that my favorite pair is the orange one... I love orange!

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Julia! Those are my favorites too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm touched that you want to leave a thought behind! However, I do moderate my comments and anything rude or offensive shall not be published. :)